Topics discussed in this Hangout
- Usability issues to look out for using Analytics and finding your audience type;
- The ups and downs of Content Quality VS Advertising;
- Factors for the future and what Google will focus;
- The Quality of the traffic that arrives to your website;
- Measure of Authority and link quality VS link quantity
- Will Google drop links in favor of Social?;
- [Ariel complains about technical problem with Chrome]
- Missing Google clean SERPS and how results differ;
- Local and Global queries;
Thanks to Lyndon NA for the participation.
Consider that our hangouts are a informal space. Anyone is invited to join the members of Search Quality Alliance and share topics and ideas.You're invited to see our live events in our Live SEO Hangouts section or participate live on the next one in Google+.